Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:26:31PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> Op ma 17-11-2003, om 09:58 schreef Anthony Towns:
> > On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 01:17:36AM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > > 4) People are volunteering to administer MIPS buildds.
> >
> > From what I've seen people are volunteering to *provide* MIPS buildds,
> > as long as someone else administers them.
[...]
> However, In reply to a mail I sent to debian-admin@l.d.o, requesting
> access to the mips wanna-build database and to add the machine to the
> incoming.d.o ACL, Ryan said he'd prefer to remain the only person in
> charge of the mips buildd.

Please.  We can't have actual facts getting in the way of efforts to
close ranks and circle the wagons.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Lowery's Law:
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    If it jams -- force it.  If it