Re: Anyone know anything about 3dwm?

On 14-Nov-03, 19:52 (CST), Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2003, Andrew Pollock wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to prepare a QA upload of the 3dwm source package, and close a
> > few of the trivial bugs assigned to it (mainly binary package descriptions
> > being shite).
>
>    Yes, they all suck pretty much. Here are my suggestions:

Can I promote the idea that the 3Dwm summary appear *after* the package
specific material? I know that a lot of packages do it the way Sam has
it, but when browsing packages in e.g. aptitude, you often don't have
much space for the long description, and having to scroll every time to
skip past the summary is mildly annoying.

Steve
--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net