Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 08:59:22PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> No way, man. We simply have to have people repeat the same fodder on
> debian-devel over and over again. The three hundred odd mails per day
> from the new fodder just aren't enough!

Yes, but realy a lot of people at any level in Debian have strong negative
feelings towards James (just to leave it to your immagination), for various
reasons. There must be somthing true in it, and since i'm involved in Debian i
never sow this situation to get better.

We might repeat the same fodder with the same mails, and write the same mails
with with the same words: perheps we use the wrong words, or simply we still
use the rude words. I see most people still not understanding that we read mails:
we don't see faces, we don't looks each other in the eyes. Reading mails is
differen from speaking face to face. You can't write anything in any way on
mails: you must be careful. Most of you (hey James, you too) simply don't
care. Deal with other people the same way you'd like to be dealt with.

To say it shortly: if a lot of people don't like you, thay can't all be wrong
about you (and believe me, there are really a lot).

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have