Re: sarge release

also sprach Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com> [2003.11.12.2312 +0100]:

also sprach Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> [2003.11.12.2343 +0100]:

also sprach Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2003.11.13.0030 +0100]:
> If you take the latter approach, the packages in question will
> have to be either NMUed or removed from sarge. The more people who
> say "oh, we've got plenty of time so I don't need to fix this bug
> right now", the harder it is to produce a release.

I get your point, and I will tend to the RC bug as soon as somehow
possible. Right now I am swamped, and I simply wanted to get a feel
whether I am already in the crowd of those upholding the release, or
whether I am just another developer that currently has more
important things to do than tend to Debian. Unfortunately, I do
still have a life outside Debian (and a need for income, and the
like). ;^> This may soon change, however...

`. `'`