Re: [debian-devel] Re: perm of etc/zorp/ is 0700

2003-10-15, sze keltezéssel Ben Collins ezt írta:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 10:51:14PM +0200, Magos?nyi ?rp?d wrote:
> > /etc/zorp is mode 0700 in upstream. In a typical setup, almost
> > every single file under this directory contains sensitive information:

> If the directory is justified, then the files should be 600 aswell.

Yes, but I am talking about the directory now. Most of the files there
are created by the local administrator. The directory should be 700 to
avoid problems if the administrator fails to properly set the
permission, IMHO.

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból