looking for nco maintainer Brain Mays

I am one of the upstream developers of the nco package. We have been unable to contact via email the maintainer Brian Mays after several attempts beginning 2003/03/03, although db.debian.org reports activity as recent 2003/08/13. We would greatly like to update the unstable source since many improvements (in my mind) have been made since the last upload in October, 2002. If Brian is MIA, or no longer interested in maintaining the nco package, I'd personally be interested in adopting it if no one else is (although I'm not currently a debian maintainer).

Rorik Peterson