Re: Accepted galeon 1.3.7.20030825-1 (i386 source)

Matijs van Zuijlen <Matijs.van.Zuijlen@xs4all.nl> writes:

>> That's over two months (and two releases) old. The current galeon in
>> unstable is 1.3.7.20030813-1, which has the "Add bookmark to" submenu at
>> the top of the bookmark menu.
>
> I only have the "Add bookmark" submenu, not the "Add bookmark to"
> submenu (not the "to"), and I'm running 1.3.7.20030813-1. The "Add
> bookmark to" menu items used to appear in every bookmark folder, to add
> bookmarks to that particular bookmark folder.

Sorry, my memory was playing tricks on me. I remembered seing that menu
recently, but that was in Mozilla, which I had forgotten that I had used
a bit lately (only Galeon 1.2.x on the cs lab computers).

You can, hower, right-click on a folder in the bookmark menu to get the
sub-menu containing "Add bookmark here".

--
ilmari