Re: Future releases of Debian

Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com> writes:

> If your package has a bug affecting arm, login to debussy and fix it.
> If your package has a bug affecting mips, login to casals and fix it.
> If your package has a bug affecting m68k, login to kullervo and fix it.

Have I missed something? I can't just log in and install packages on
those machines, right?

Multi media programs would also be a pain to debug this way and even
single non-text media programs could be a pain. And it is my
experience that next to pure toolchain-problems it is this kind of
programs having most porting problems.

--
 Peter Makholm     |        One thing you do is prevent good software from
 peter@makholm.net |      being written. Who can afford to do professional