Re: Firebird 0.6

Eric Dorland <eric@debian.org> writes:
> So unless you have a better reason
> then PCness, I'll use either as the mood strikes me :)

To be accurate, I don't think this is an example of PCness, but rather
of PR-speak, the same sort of thing that goes into press releases
(though I mean `public relations' when I say PR).  It's amazing how even
quite clueful people can end up producing a meaningless mush of
empty-but-safe-and-vaguely-positive-sounding adjectives when they write
a press release.

I must admit I got a bit worried when I saw the mozilla screed on
`promoting brand awareness'...

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that