The Debian Mentors Project

Debian Mentors Project
http://mentors.debian.net/
opening - 12. May 2003

We are very proud to announce the opening of the mentors project. We
have been working very hard[1] on this project since beginning of 2003.
Now the time has come to test and use it!

This project is a benefit for maintainers (non-DDs) and their sponsors
(DDs). Maintainers are able to upload packagages to mentors.debian.net
and point their sponsors to this server. Sponsors can download and test
this packages by downloading them after expansion their sources.list[2].

The mentors core-team is:
  Christoph Haas (ChrisH)        <email@christoph-haas.de>
  Ivo Marino (eim)               <eim@mentors.debian.net>
  Daniel K. Gebhart (con-fuse)   <dkg@con-fuse.org>
  Christoph Siess (CHS)          <chs@geekhost.info>

We hope you'll enjoy this service. More details are avaiable at the
projects website[3].

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/changelog/
[2] deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable \
main contrib non-free