Re: Answers to "Why is package X not in testing yet?"

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 04:14:40PM +0200, Bj?rn Stenberg wrote:
> Since I couldn't find this anywhere, I have written a script that parses
> update_excuses.html and update_output.txt and tries to give human-readable
> answers to questions in the form "Why is package X not in testing yet?"
>
> The script can be ran here: http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/

Great, this is very useful. However, I have a minor cosmetic problem :).
Galeon has trouble displaying it correctly: I get this:

  * Adding
    fam makes 190 packages ...

This is due to the fact that the <a name="something"> tags aren't
closed.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
			    -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands