Re: Answers to "Why is package X not in testing yet?"

Björn Stenberg <bjorn@haxx.se> wrote:
> Since I couldn't find this anywhere, I have written a script that parses
> update_excuses.html and update_output.txt and tries to give human-readable
> answers to questions in the form "Why is package X not in testing yet?"
>
> The script can be ran here: http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/

[o] bookmarked.

Does anybody know why opencdk doesn't go to testing? It is avalid
candidate, wouldn't break anything (according to grep-dctrl) that could
not transfer together, and just does not move.

update_output.txt does not help either, what is the meaning of this?
| leading: gnutls5,elinks,opencdk,slrn
| final: gnutls5,elinks,opencdk,slrn
            cu andreas