Re: libstdc++... Help please

> > sid=unstable - you know that, don't you?
>
> We need someone to test unstable, don't we? We can not realistically
> test our distribution if the only people running it are those with many
> computers who put it on one they aren't really using. Please don't give
> our testers crap for actually testing the system in real life
> situations.

Nope. We need ourselves to play with unstable - but unstable is not up
for testing. That's what *testing* is for! :-)

Ideally, Sid should stay as a developer testbed. In fact, when I started
using it, I got disappointed because it is not unstable at all. I have
only had a major (for me) problem once or twice.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23