Re: Announcing Debian Package Tags

This one time, at band camp, David Roundy <droundy@abridgegame.org> wrote:
> I think a great tag to have (but perhaps cumbersome to add to so many
> packages) would be a set of keybindings tags, which would try to indicate
> the default keybindings (since that is what a novice is going to see).

IMHO, this is better left in the package description

> Maybe novices should only be shown gui
> programs after all.  They probably don't want to be using a shell
> anyways...

I don't really think this would be a good idea at all. I was a novice
once while using Debian, and I'm glad that the above wasn't reality.

Morgon
--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?