Re: Time to package simpleinit?

Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> obviously debian sid is from now on capable of supporting several init
> script schemes. Now I wonder if it is now possible to package R. Goochs
> simpleinit [1]. But I have some questions:

Just for your information, a Debian user can choose between two
concurrent ways to handle init scripts at least in potato (not sure
about slink): file-rc and sysvinit.  Splitting off sysv-rc from sysvinit
is just a logical implication.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.  -- Barne's Law