Re: Kernel 2.5

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 21:37:06 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> I've configured and built the kernel, using gcc-2.95,

I've not followed 2.5 development, but I'd suspect the recommended compiler
for building it ought to be gcc 3.2 or 3.3 rather than 2.95 by now - check
the documentation carefully and try if switching to a new compiler for your
kernel build helps.

HTH,
Ray
--
"[...] you can divide our industry into two kinds of people: those who want
to go work for a company to make it successful, and those who want to go