Re: libkpathsea3 incompatibility problem

From: Julian Gilbey <jdg@polya.uklinux.net>
Subject: Re: libkpathsea3 incompatibility problem
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:04:27 +0000

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:01:32AM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> > > polya:~ $ cweave
> > > cweave: Symbol `kpse_format_info' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking
> >
> > In this case, it will be another choice to include cweb
> > in tetex-* packages as you know.
>
> Agreed.  Let's work on that - I'm away next week, so on my return....

I will be also very busy next week, but I will try it
this weekend.

> However, that doesn't alter the fact that the library problems are
> occurring.  I don't really know how severe they actually are.

Perhaps a practical solutin might be to set Conflicts: with
packages which will be certainly broken with the new libkpathsea3
and watch the result carefully.

Best regards,			2003-2-21(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.