Re: Defoma Orphaned?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 09:52:58AM +0100, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> Il gio, 2003-02-20 alle 09:26, Francesco P. Lovergine ha scritto:
> > On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 12:08:44PM +0100, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
>
> > that pkg is a damn beast. I'd suggest to create a group of
> > experienced uploaders to help maintaining it. Also, a Defoma Group list
> > could be considered.
>
> completely agreed.

I'd start by assigning to QA group defoma ASAP. At the same time comment
wnpp message of orphaning properly, and start opening a thread here
to issue a call for helpers and comments. Also a debian-defoma list could be
proposed, but it requires surely a not little time to be activated.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine