Re: libkpathsea3 incompatibility problem

Miles Bader <miles@lsi.nec.co.jp> writes:
> > You'll need your old tetex-bin installed to. kpsetool is in that.
>
> Ok, I'll try installing an old tetex-bin (if it will let me!).

That worked -- after using dpkg -i to install an old tetex-bin (and
libkpathsea3), I could remove jtex-bin.  Now I hope it gets fixed
before I need it again...

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that