Problems with relocated Qt headers

Well, FWIW I can now verify that there are problems with third-party
apps building out of the box since the Qt headers have moved from
/usr/include/qt to /usr/include/qt3.

>From the kile build:

  checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (headers and
  libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

Anyway, as I said earlier, the problem is that third-party apps
ship a snapshot of admin/ that is not necessarily up-to-date with
KDE CVS.  It seems then that /usr/include/qt3 hasn't always been in the
default search path for KDE3 includes.

I'm not asking for the headers to be moved back, and packagers are
presumably aware of how to fix the builds, but it's nevertheless worth
being aware that some apps already in debian will break, and some of the
numerous not-yet-packaged third-party apps won't build quite as smoothly
out of the box as they used to.

Ben.