Strange undeliverable mail.. for a message I did not send

Hi,

Just to let you know about this reply I received supposedly from postmaster@debian.org (supposedly, since I doubt postmaster automated replies are in HTML as this reply is). The strange thing is that I never sent this message. Seems that spammers are not only poisining our e-mail addresses, but also forging our names to do that.

From: postmaster <postmaster@debian.org>
To: agmartin@debian.org
Subject: Undeliverable mail--"source for Federal jobs and employment "

The following mail can't be sent to lfilipoz@debian.org:

From: agmartin@debian.org
To: lfilipoz@debian.org
Subject: source for Federal jobs and employment
The attachment is the original mail

The mentioned attachment is a highly suspicious 'button.bat' file. Let me know if the headers can be of interest.

Cheers,
Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html