Orphaning my packages

Hello fellow developers!

I won't be able to care for my packages in the next few months, so I
decided to give them away. I'm sure that a time will come when I'll have
more time for debian again, but at the moment I'm simply too busy with
other stuff.

The packages are:

aseqview (ALSA sequencer viewer) - a very easy one. Don't know if it's
still in development upststream though

fltk (GUI library) - if things go well, this package won't be needed
anymore soon, as there's the nearly API compatible fltk1.1. At the
moment there are some (rather old) packages that still depend on it
though. It's a C++ library, so someone will have to do the g++-3.2
transition for it if it should stay in the archive.
I'm not quite sure what I should do with it if noone's going to take it
- I can't simply do an upload to set the maintainer to Debian QA because
of the g++-3.2 transition.

fltk1.1 (GUI library) - C++ library, already built with g++-3.2

gnome-alsamixer (mixer app for ALSA) - also very easy

gtkglext (OpenGL Extension to GTK) - I packaged this C library for use
with my snd package

jack-audio-connection-kit (low latency audio server) - this package is
most probably going to be very important for most multimedia
applications available. It should be taken by someone who's very
interested in linux audio software

snd, snd-motif (sound file editor) - has problems with building on some
architectures every now and then, most probably because of bugs in gcc.

spiralsynthmodular (modular software synthesizer) - rather easy package,
depends on fltk1.1

I hope that those package will find new maintainers soon. I'm sorry that
I have to orphan them so soon after having become an official maintainer
(it's been only a half year since then).

regards, Stefan