Re: [desktop] AA problems on some websites with mozilla-xft and galeon

Thus spake Pasi K?rkk?inen:
> Hello!
>
> I'm using unstable, and AA fonts are working in mozilla-xft.
>
> But then, some sites are not antialiased.. here's a screenshot to show what
> I mean:

The other reply to this (regarding modifying your fonts.conf) is one way
to go... it's definately the pages in question which are to blame.
Instead of listing font or two, and ending with the generic 'serif' or
'sans-serif', they only list exact fonts.  Another option is to go into
the mozilla preferences and check the box that says "always use my
fonts"... then again, you may not want that.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter
how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn;
whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've
chosen to go. -- Bach, Richard