Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 09:27:36PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Yes, i havent looked at the source of micq. At least not long enough to
> find such things. Thats too much if i would do that for every
> sponsorship.

For what it's worth, although I don't read the whole source, I always at
least skim the full diff from one version to the next of a sponsored
package (and generally read it from beginning to end for a package I
actually maintain). I find it helps me get more familiar with what I'm
uploading, which I think is a good thing.

The diff is usually a reasonably tractable thing to check quickly.

Cheers,