Re: Proposal for removal of mICQ package

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 12:28:01AM +0100, Tore Anderson wrote:
>  > I can't believe people are defending the act of slipping obfuscated code
>  > into a program designed to not be seen by the maintainer and to make
>  > Debian look stupid.
>
>   Please do not attribute opinions to me, that I do not have.

He slipped obfuscated code into a program designed to not be seen by the
maintainer and to make Debian look stupid.  You're defending that act.
No opinion is being attributed.  (I won't spend my time arguing about
this; I doubt anyone else really believes that the line you quoted
really serves as an acceptable "notice" for what he did.)

--
Glenn Maynard