Re: mICQ packaging (was: Re: On the matter of Qt packaging)

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 03:08:00AM +0100, Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:

> still unresolved in woody. But I can flood it with minor bug reports, if you
> want. It's just that a private mail to the maintainer _should_ be less work
> if it doesn't need to be fixed immediately.

Since a lot of developers use the BTS very much as a to do list it's
very often worth putting even fairly minor things in there, especially
if things are likely not to happen immediately.  Doing that makes it
much harder for things to get forgotten about.