Re: question regarding prelinking (was: (inc. note from dpkg developers) (was:Bug#XXXXXX: (far too many packages) needs rebuilt for prelinking))

I demand that Jack Howarth may or may not have written...

> Hamish,
[snip]

According to the References header, this is in reply to one of your own
postings, *not* one of Hamish's postings. You've copied said header but
haven't appended the content of the Message-ID header from his posting.

This isn't the first time that you've done this. It would be easier,
long-term, to use an MUA which inserts the References and/or In-Reply-To
headers automatically on reply or followup.

--
| Darren Salt   | nr. Ashington, | linux (or ds) at
| Debian woody, | Northumberland | youmustbejoking
| RISC OS       | Toon Army      | demon co uk
|   Retrocomputing: a PC card in a Risc PC

There is no royal road to geometry.