Re: JACK HOWARTH IS A _______ IDIOT(again)

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 08:38:49PM -0500, sean finney wrote:

> i'm sure having a thread as long as this with his name and an expletive
> in it should have driven the point home that he's pissed off a good
> number of folks, and i wouldn't expect him to be doing such a mass filing
> again without following procedure.  if it hasn't driven the point home
> and it happens again, then it would seem to me that he's openly
> disrespecting policy and that brings up sec. 2.1.1 from the constitution.

What good does invoking the constitution against a non-developer do
us?

For my part, I would be content if Jack posted a statement that he has
now read the policy on mass-bugfiling that's been cited, and that he
agrees to abide by it.  If he's not willing to do this now, I don't see
how waiting until the *next* flamewar before suspending his access to
the BTS would help us.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer