Re: Looking for Kevin Dalley (Oakland, CA)

John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> [2003-01-11 13:26:30 -0600]:

Steve Greenland <steveg@moregruel.net> [2003-01-11 13:33:07 -0600]:
> By having been in Debian before the signed key requirement was created.
> My key is now signed by other developers, but there was a long period
> when it wasn't, and a period before that when we didn't even sign
> packages.

Ah.  Thanks.  During that time I was probably still building
systems from scratch before discovering Debian.

That does imply that he has been inactive for some time.

Bob