Re: x86-64 port of debian/linux

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 00:38, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> > No.  ia64 is something that Debian actually has hardware for.
> > x86-64 is not.
>
> Indeed.  And I'd like to use this opportunity to extend my gratitude
> to HP for their great support.  They truly know how to work with the
[... much praise]

Is there anybody on this list who knows somebody in AMDs management for
forwarding the mail of mm? Perhaps, if they see important project
members (that would probably have to be explained to them) speaking
highly of companies supporting Debian they would start to think?

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: vim - http://vim.org