Problem with kdenetwork build for unstable

Hi,

I have problems fixing kdenetwork for unstable.  With gcc 3
get/setenv aren't detected through C but through C++ which doesn't
work.  That's a bug in automake.  It should be fixed with a patch
in the following source:

http://master.debian.org/~joey/NMU/kdenetwork_2.2.2-14.21.diff.gz
http://master.debian.org/~joey/NMU/kdenetwork_2.2.2-14.21.dsc
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kdenetwork/kdenetwork_2.2.2.orig.tar.gz

but that doesn't compile.  Ray told me that the first line of configure.in.in
needs to be AC_INIT(1) but that also doesn't get us far.

I need help with this since before a new version of kdenetwork is
in unstable for all architectures, no stable security updates can
be uploaded into proposed-updates.

Could people who are familiar with automake &c check this and explain
the problem to me or provide a patch?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Testing?  What's that?  If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up, it is perfect.