Re: What do people think of Woody? (was Re: release)

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 10:36:44AM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:

> 	How about a page "What do people think of Woody?" on our web?
> This, and other mails would fit nicely there :)

I like this idea a lot and would actually like to see it go a bit
further.  NetBSD and FreeBSD have a "Gallery" on their web site showing
some photos of their OS in action, along with a list of some of the big
sites that use them.  I think it would be really cool to see some of the
interesting places that Debian gets used, and some of the interesting
hardware that people are running it on.

noah