Re: PHP4 with PDFLib

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 03:52:06PM +0200, Sobkowiak Krzysztof wrote:

> Is it possible to include pdflib into php4 packages? (use --with-pdf
> option). If not, how can I do it? I need option --enable-pcntl.
> Thanks for answers.

It is not possible, because pdflib is non-free.  Someone will need to
create a separate source package for php4-pdflib, or all of php4 would be
pulled into contrib.

You can always download the source package with 'apt-get source php4',
and edit debian/rules to your own satisfaction.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer