Re: IPv6 Virtual Package (Was Re: ping and inetd)

On Aug 05, Clifford Beshers <cliff.beshers@lindows.com> wrote:

 >I know of one instance where it has caused harm.  KDE3 konqueror did not get
 >along well with the MP3.com website when the ipv6 flag was turned on.
It happens because the product mp3.com is using for load balancing
is either broken or misconfigured and replies to AAAA queries with
SERVFAIL instead of the correct NOERROR.
Some sites are just broken and there is nothing we can do about it.

http://learn.to/edit_messages/

--
ciao,
Marco