Next Debconf (Was: trustworthy, seasoned developer, and Swedish)

On 3 Aug 2002, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> | Money
> |
> |   . Organize debconf 4 in scandinavia and use the money to lower the
> |     price per developer.
>
> FWIW -- I've been toying with the idea of having Debconf 3 in Oslo (or
> Trondheim), Norway.  Depending on what people think about it,
> naturally.
I'd really like to see either Debconf 3 or 4 in the North of Europe!
Go for it and I'll join.
But if I'm not completely wrong Debconf 3 was planed to be in Canada
again.  It would be nice id we find a decision soon.  If you ask me
   Debconf 3 in Europe   and
   Debconf 4 in America
would be a better plan but it depends from the people who do the
real work.  Hint:  It would be great if the date would not conflict with
LSM (http://lsm.abul.org) and LinuxTag (http://www.linuxtag.org/).

Kind regards

        Andreas.