Re: mozilla / libpng: Too much data in IDAT chunks

> > 	libpng error: Too much data in IDAT chunks
> Looks like someone is trying to exploit the recently announced buffer
> overflow in libpng.  I would make sure that you are running the latest
> version of libpng which fixes this.

Somehow I doubt, my BANK (the largest bank here in Switzerland) would
try that - unfortunately, the e-banking login page causes my
mozilla to freeze... But - as I mentioned, that's only one of the
places...

As for the libpng version - well, I am using the one in unstable -
is that "latest" enough? ;-)

        Benedikt

  BEAUTY, n.  The power by which a woman charms a lover and terrifies a
    husband.
			(Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary)