Re: [hertzog@debian.org: Re: Woody retrospective and Sarge introspective]

Le Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 11:39:48AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen écrivait:
> tpu isn't a full distribution, and the testing scripts therefore can't
> run on it, according to aj (whom I believe when it comes to those
> scripts :)

The testing scripts may not need to run unstable->testing and
t-p-u->testing in 2 separate run... it might be able to do it
in a single run.

It will probably need some tweaking in the testing scripts.

But if Anthony tells me, "it may be doable and worth it", I might
even jump into it and look if I can write a patch. :-)

Cheers,