88 Priority violations in woody

At
http://qa.debian.org/debcheck.php?dist=testing&list=priority&arch=ANY
you can peruse the 88 packages which violate Debian policy section
2.2, which says that the priority of a package cannot be higher
than the priority of one of its dependencies.  Let me know if there
is a flaw in the following reasoning (and pls point me to the
relevant docs):

These are all policy violations.
Since these are all policy violations, they are all "serious" bugs.
Since they are all "serious" bugs, they are all RC bugs.
None of the package bts pages I examined had this violation
reported as a bug.  So it looks to me as if there are about
88 RC bugs still to fix, apart from the ones on the RC bug page.