Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 06:02:20PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Jeroen Dekkers
>
> | On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 05:25:18PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | > * Jamie Wilkinson

> | > |

> | > and woody-proposed-updates.  I'd think aj would kill Branden if he
> | > uploaded X there, though.
> |
> | And that's exactly the problem.
>
> What does ?that? point to?

That Branden would get killed if he uploaded X there.

> | In the past, the testing distribution was just unstable.
>
> no.  it was frozen.  which you had to upload to specifically.

I meant before this freeze started, sorry.

> | At the moment, the unstable distribution is just testing.  The
> | problem is that you can't put a new version in unstable and still
> | fix the version in testing. With a testing-updates, only used for RC
> | bugfixes, this wouldn't be a problem.
>
> this is how w-p-u is to be used.

If I'm right w-p-u isn't used much and doesn't have autobuilders.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: jdekkers@jabber.org
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org