Re: XFree86 4.2.0

(ok, and this is *my* first message to debian-devel ever)

Branden's great reply on this, lately on Slashdot, was actually the
very reason that I became interested in packaging for Debian.
I don't think Branden should have anything to add since he wrote this:

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=30663&threshold=1&commentsort=0&tid=90&mode=thread&cid=3297389

And you say he's incapable? Might I suggest to humbly shoot yourself?
The parent thread will tell you too why KDE3 won't be in woody, and why
Mandrake's fast releases are not very responsible.

Regards,
Pieter-Paul