Re: Debian Animation ;)

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> [2002.04.15.0056 +0200]:
> Perhaps we can ask the people at Pixar if they want to give back to
> community and render us a small movie starring woody. After all, they
> use Linux for the render farm, no?

if you're serious about this, i even have a couple of contacts into
pixar. i *could* ask, you know... ;)

> But then, perhaps they sue us over the name, so this might be a bad
> idea...

nah, i doubt it. i'll talk to a good friend who works there. it's not
like they don't already know about debian's naming scheme...

i'll write an email to a couple of folks there tomorrow. asking never
hurts...

as i let go of my feelings of guilt,
i can get in touch with my inner sociopath.