Re: 1 package(s) to rebuild on i386/stable

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Martin Schulze]
> > For further explanation please check the detailed report at
> > <http://master.debian.org/~joey/2.2r5/>.
>
> libc6 is still not mentioned on this list.  Is this on purpose, or did
> someone forget to let you know?

No package --> no mention.

Nobody uploaded fixed packages yet, especially not security updates
and stuff.  If packages are ready, it may be considered for 2.2r6
or 3.0(r0), depending on what is released earlier.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth