Re: Evolution and GnuPG

Oliver Elphick a écrit :
> I've noticed that Evolution (1.0-4) is very prone to report bad
> signatures.  To start with I thought it was down to use by the sender of
> a particular mailer, but I am beginning to doubt that.
[sneep]
> Do other mail clients give similar results?

I have noticed the same problem with evolution. It reports a number of
GPG signatures as bad, when besides mutt reports them as good. The
problem includes all mails written with gnus/oort, but also some others
from various mailers (and I couldn't figure out which thing in the
headers makes it get wrong).

`. `'