Security notification script in Perl

Hi,

  I saw recent mention of a script which would automatically
 display the names of packages which had recent security alerts.

  This was written by Rob Bradford, in Python.

  Because this appealed to me I've coded my own version in
 Perl.

  If this is of interest to anybody it's available online at:

	http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/debian-updates/

  There will be a Debian package available shortly, in addition
 to the source.  Requirements are minimal, libcompress-zlib-perl,
 and libwww-perl - and it worked well enough to spot the updated
 fetchmail packages a few minutes ago.

  Comments or suggestions welcome.

Steve
---