Re: [console-data] upgrade problem in preconfigure

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> >   It might be relevant that I'm running the upgrade remotely on an
> > ssh-tunneled xterm.
>
> It hung on me too. Running under screen, on the linux console.

And on me, running at the Linux console without screen, and also in a
Konsole. (Konsole's reaction was quite impressive -- the terminal was
thoroughly confused; even closing and re-opening it didn't help. I had
to log out of my KDE session. Presumably something in a shared library
got messed up.)

Craig