Re: Successfully built gcc-3.2 packages for woody/i386

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 12:14:09PM +0100, Christof Petig wrote:
> Andreas Metzler schrieb:
>> Christof Petig <christof@petig-baender.de> wrote:
>>> I have successfully built gcc-3.2 for woody. Since a number of
>>> people have asked for it (on different debian lists) but I was
>>> unable to locate an inofficial archive for it,
[...]
>> http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/packages/

> "~bunk" is familiar to me ...

Yes, Adrian Bunk. Kernel 2.4 for potato.

> Well, today google("gcc 3.2 woody") gives me your site as the 9th link.

They are pretty new afaik.

> I would not have undertaken the effort, if I knew about yours earlier.
                                                         *^^^^^*

[...]
Sorry, there is a misunderstanding. These are not my packages, they
are maintained by Adrian. I just read his announcement of these
packages on debian-user-german and thought I'd forward this
information to you.
             cu andreas