Re: private debian pools

On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 02:03:44PM +0100, Roland Mas wrote:
> Wonderful.  We now have two tools providing almost the same
> functionality, except only one does package pools (bin2) and only one
> is mature (mini-dinstall, by Colin Walters).  Could we possibly hope
> for a merger of those two?  I'd very much like to have a pool-aware
> mini-dinstall...

When I last looked at mini-dinstall it didn't seem to try to cater for
many of the tasks required for pools, because it doesn't appear to
support pools.

eg. with pools you need tools to install packages, maintain multiple
Packages files for different areas (at or least thats functionality I
need), etc.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>