Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

OK I have enough of this for the moment, do what you
feel is right but I'm not convinced that some of the
directions things are going are for the benefit of
Debian, the blinkers seem to well and truely attached
to some people.

To the people here who at least replied in a polite
manner, thanks, and for those that see some of my
points, maybe you have more time than me to follow
them up.  Looks like an uphill battle mind.

I want Debian to be a key player, not an underdog or
also ran, which some of you seem to be quite happy
with.  This annoys the hell out of me, Debian was once
looked up to, now its "the one with apt".

Anyway enough
Jon