Re: Upcoming bug mass-filing re. non-free TrueType fonts in main

Ben> "How am I going to deal with it when someone changes my font to
Ben> something ugly and it reflects poorly on my skills as a
Ben> fontographer?"

How is this at all different from the same question asked about
program source code?

In that context, it is part of the rationale for the Q license,
AFAIK.  (Redistribution only as original source + patches).

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087