Re: #127986: vim: Processes found running away. * Tags: moreinfo; 158 days old.

also sprach Jason Lunz <lunz-mlist@falooley.org> [2002.06.17.1948 +0200]:
> uh, because the process that created that swapfile is still running but
> shouldn't be? How do you suggest that I stop a gvim running on a remote
> X server?

pull the network cable. it'll eventually die.
or just `kill` it...

what's an Xserver to you, btw? the thingy you see things on, or the
other part, i.e. the one serving the X application?

unix, because rebooting is for adding new hardware.